PRIMM (UK & Ireland) 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting
‘Big Data…is it the Future of Medicines Optimisation?’
Friday the 11th of June 2021
The PRIMM 2021 Scientific Meeting is all about Big Data and questions if Big Data is the future of medicines optimisation? As with many conferences, we will be hosting an online event but hope to keep to the principles of PRIMM by bringing delegates together with expert speakers for information and debate. We will also be showcasing research from academic institutions and NHS organisations across the UK.
Thank you to all the abstract submitters for your poster presentations.
Full Programme available here: Programme of the Day 2021
Register to attend this event here: – Attendee Registration form 2021
Payment can also be made by credit or debit card on Eventbrite:-
Confirmed speakers include:-
- Professor Sinead Brophy to present ‘Machine Learning’ Sinead Brophy Bio
- Professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed, Big Data Professor Sir Munir Pirmohamed.docx BIO June 2020
- Andrew Davies, Director of Hospital Pharmacy & Medicines Optimisation Team, NHS England & NHS Improvement Andrew Davies Bio
- David Garrell, ‘My Diabetes, My Way’ David Garrell CV Sysnopsis (1)
- Ann Slee, NHS England’s Associate Chief Clinical Information Officer (Medicines) NHSx Ann Slee Bio
We’re going Virtual
The World has changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and with it, the PRIMM Scientific Meeting will be changing as well.
We understand that a virtual event isn’t quite the same as an in-person one, but we are still committed to providing you with meaningful, rich content, featuring some fantastic speakers.
We do hope you’ll join us for this exciting virtual event.
There has been an explosion in health informatics over the last few years. With limited resources, data driven care is essential to identify and segment the patient population so that the best evidence-based interventions can be targeted.
At this meeting we will explore the potential of medicines optimisation through the use of healthcare datasets.
The deadline for receipt of abstracts has now passed and all abstracts received have been sent for consideration by the Committee.
Abstracts, with the owners permission, will be published online in the journal Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety.